“So what are you working on now?”
• Finished up SB23 – my monthly photo series for 2023.
• Contributing to the forthcoming art book about Cryptopunks, including this video interview about them.
• Wrote about Intentional Communities and The End of Social Media
• Released a commemorative Burned Punks 101 token for the launch of BurnedPunks.com – a website documenting the Cryptopunks which have been burned
• Continuing work on my forthcoming connections art project
• Wrote some thoughts on art collecting and on art taking on a life of it’s own
• My newsletter “The Crowd” is irregular but regular.
• gmjp – a web3 fund based in Japan that I help with
• 8TARI – a virtual musician I co-created with DJ Muggs
• Obey Giant – helping Shepard and team with all web3 endeavors
• Safecast – environmental open data non-profit I co-founded in 2011
Thanks to Derek for the idea of a NOW page.
This page is current as of Dec 2023
“The High Cost of Free Speech” by Shepard Fairey is a collaborative piece with his illustration of one of my photos